Frequently Asked Questions
See below for a list of frequently asked questions. If you have a question not covered on this page please head over to the contact page for more information on how to send us your question!
White Label Info
- We offer stock formulations with no modifications and low minimum ordering quantities – you just have to apply your own label. The process is easy and the turn-around is quick. If low minimums (36 Count) and speed-to-market are your primary concerns, white labeling is the choice for you.
- Good news – you can order white label directly from this website, just follow this link, pick your product and select the "Unlabeled" option.
- When prompted to select a customized template, select the "Unlabeled" option.
Private Label Info
- Private label is similar to white label but more customizable. We still offer low minimums (36 units) and there are price breaks based on volume. Looking for more options? Email [email protected] to schedule a call.
- Yes! As the first vertically integrated hemp-CBD operation in the USA, we have perfected the Organic Hemp CBD Private Label process. If you choose the Certified Organic Options, the process takes a little bit longer as we have to register them with our certifier. Follow this link for more information on the process!
- We have both labeled and unlabeled options! When adding your desired product to your cart, select "Unlabeled" from the options to receive product with no labeling. When you select the "Labeled" option you will be taken to a page where you can customize your label directly from our website. Just select the template appropriate for your product and customize it to your liking! You can also download the label templates here in .ai and .pdf file types for editing in your favorite program.
- On the label editor, just select "Upload Template" and place it in the print area. We will print the labels in-house on matte white BOPP with no varnish or laminate. You may also email your design file to [email protected]. Just select the appropriate template during the customization step and leave it unchanged. State your order number in the email.
- If you wish to send in your own labels for us to apply, let us know after you place your order. You will still need to submit your label for review before you send it off to print though.
- White label/private label allows you to focus on building your brand and marketing to your target demographic without having to spend the time and expense normally associated with creating your own products.
- In addition to the white label and private label products listed here we also offer a variety of bulk CBD products. Email [email protected] for more info.
- We require payment in full when your order is placed. After adding your products to your cart and customizing your labels, select checkout to add your shipping and billing information.
- Yes, we offer farm facility tours by appointment. Email [email protected] for more info! *Tours are currently suspended due to COVID-19.
- Yes, all product formulations are tested by a 3rd Party ISO certified Lab. When your order is shipped, you will receive the lab results by email.
- Yes, COA’s tied to a 3rd Party Label are emailed to you at the time of shipment.
If the product you order is not USDA certified (unlabeled or with labels printed by us) it will ship out generally within 5 business days. If you wish to send your own labels, we will generally ship within 5 business days after receiving the label rolls. USDA certified products will require at least 3 weeks for approval before we can produce. Generally we will ship 5 days after receiving approval from OneCert, Inc.
Printing Service Info
- We currently only offer labels printed on matte white BOPP with no varnish or laminate.
- The labels are printed in 4-color process using dye based inks.
- While we do charge a premium for applying labels to your order, we do not charge for printing your labels for you.